TAILORED TOOLS & PROCESSES.
DESIGNED TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE AEROSPACE INDUSTRY.
- Products suited for pressure ranges from vacuum to 20,000 PSIG.
- Optional laser etched parts.
- Designs for use with harsh & reactive media (hypergolic propellants, supercritical fluids etc.)
- Optional parts cleaning and inspection to meet 100R1 (particulate 100, NVR R1) per IEST-STD-CC1246.
- A variety of mounting options to integrate seamlessly into your desired application: surface mounting, panel nuts, panel mounting brackets, flanges etc.
- Optional laminar flow clean bench assembly, testing, and packaging.
- Dome and air-loaded regulators for use with electro-pneumatic controllers for precision and automation.
- Optional material certifications.
WE ARE EXCITED ABOUT AEROSPACE.
We manufacture and test all of our equipment to meet rigid industry specifications while keeping in mind the distinctive needs and expectations of our customers. We are excited about the new strides being made in Aerospace and are proud to supply and design products that stand up to the unique demands of the aerospace industry.
WE’RE EXPERIENCED AND RESPONSIVE.
Our customers know that if they have a question, they can pick up the phone and give us a call. No automated messaging systems here. We have a team of engineers with over 100 years of regulator design experience ready to assist you. We are always pushing for more sophisticated processes, working on leading-edge designs, while striving to remain personable and responsive.
YOUR PARTNER IN EXPLORATION & DISCOVERY
If you do not see a standard Premier model that suits your needs, please contact us; we would be happy to help you with a custom design or modification.
Our regulators are offered in a variety of materials (with varying weights, strengths, degrees of corrosion resistance, etc.), flow capacities, and inlet/outlet pressure ranges. With the flexibility of optional port alignments, port sizes/types, relief and shut-off valves, etc. Premier regulators provide maximum versatility and compatibility for your application.
VERTICALLY INTEGRATED, LOW-OVERHEAD MANUFACTURING
From engineering, to programming and testing, We are proud to be a vertically integrated company that has the ability and means to produce high quality, American made products from concept to completion.