Premier regulators are designed to be versatile. We offer Oxygen regulators with a range of flow capacities, pressure ranges, port sizes, and materials compatible with oxygen. Premier Industries Oxygen regulators are designed to provide maximum flexibility and compatibility to meet the unique needs of your Oxygen application.
- Oxygen regulators rated for pressures up to 6000 psig.
- Optional integrated bronze sintered inlet filters to extend service life on pressure reducing regulators
- Machined bar stock bodies reduce porosity found in castings.
- A wide selection of regulators with SAE 360 brass or Monel bodies with Brass & Monel trim
- Captured venting and non-venting pressure reducing models, and back pressure models.
- A variety of mounting options to integrate seamlessly into your desired application: surface mounting, panel nuts, panel mounting brackets etc.
- Oxygen cleaning at various levels
- Optional dust caps and port plugs
- A variety of inlet/outlet connections
- Optional laminar flow clean bench assembly, testing, and packaging.
- Air-loaded regulators for use with electro-pneumatic controllers for precision and automation.
Looking for a regulator for a particular Oxygen application? Give us a call at 763.786.4020 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to help you find an Oxygen regulator for your application or help you with a custom design or modification.