Premier regulators are designed with versatility in mind. Our regulators are offered in a variety of materials (with varying weights, strengths, degrees of corrosion resistance, etc.), flow capacities, and inlet/outlet pressure ranges. With the flexibility of optional port alignments, filters, port sizes/types, relief/shut-off valves, etc. Premier regulators provide maximum versatility and compatibility for your hydrogen application.
- Hydrogen regulators suited for pressure ranges from vacuum to 20,000 PSIG.
- Optional integrated micron sintered filters.
- Machined bar stock bodies reduce porosity found in castings and minimize particle shedding.
- A wide selection of regulators with 316 stainless steel bodies.
- Captured venting and non-venting designs.
- A variety of mounting options to integrate seamlessly into your desired application: surface mounting, panel nuts, panel mounting brackets, flanges, etc.
- Optional laminar flow clean bench assembly, testing, and packaging.
- Dome and air-loaded regulators for use with electro-pneumatic controllers for precision and automation.
- Optional laser etched parts.
- Optional material certifications.
Looking to find a regulator for a particular hydrogen application? Give us a call at 763.786.4020 or email us at email@example.com. We would love to help you find a hydrogen regulator for your application or help you with a custom design or modification.