We have been working in conversation with supercritical systems engineers to develop a new series of regulators which are optimized for use in supercritical CO2 applications.
Premier Industries SCF Series regulators are elastomer free; they are designed with proprietary thermoplastic seals to stand up to the aggressive, solvent-like qualities of supercritical fluids like SCCO2 while providing reliable and precise pressure regulation in the most demanding application conditions.
SCF SERIES SEALS
Supercritical processes are tough on seals. That’s why we developed a proprietary sealing system that uses elastomer-free polymers, specially formulated for use in dynamic conditions.
Our unique sealing system allows us to fit a variety of Premier Industries regulators and valves for use in supercritical applications. So, whether you are looking for a pressure reducing or a back pressure regulator, a high pressure, or a low pressure regulator, our team here at Premier would be happy to work with you to to find a Premier SCF Series regulator for your application.
All SCF regulators are available in a variety of materials and configurations. Contact a Premier Industries representative to configure a SCF Series regulator to suit the demands of your application.
CATALOG PAGES / DATA SHEETS
- SCF 3000AL SERIESAir Loaded, High Pressure, Pressure Reducing Regulators
- SCF 3100 SERIESHigh Pressure, Back Pressure Regulators
- SCF 3100AL SERIESAir loaded, High Pressure, Back Pressure Regulators
- SCF 3123 SERIESHigh Pressure, 15K, Back Pressure Regulators
- SCF 3123AL SERIESAir Loaded, High Pressure, 15K, Back Pressure Regulators